Chase Lane Primary School and Nursery strives for excellence in all areas of school life to ensure each pupil achieves his or her best. We focus on the strengths of each individual child within a caring, secure and happy environment.
We value good manners, consideration for others and a strong sense of social responsibility.
We aim to:
- provide a broad and creative curriculum accommodating a variety of learning styles and methods, creating enthusiastic learners who can seize opportunities and fulfil their potential.
- develop in our children the skills needed for their whole lives by providing challenges and opportunities to problem solve, to help them cope with change and make decisions.
- produce responsible, well-behaved and respectful children who understand and value similarities and differences within the school and in the wider community.
- enable children to discover talents and allow us to nurture and extend their potential.
- ensure that all members of the school community have equal access and opportunity in the learning process.
- provide a safe, happy and secure environment in which children can develop their confidence and self esteem thereby giving them the skills to succeed and enjoy their education.